Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Lists & Toy Shopping!

I LOVE to shop!
My children know this, and are constantly asking me to buy the latest and greatest toys.
I love this time of year. I can simply say, "Let's put that on your Christmas list!"

Each of my children has a "Wish List" on amazon.com. It is SOOO easy to simply click the "add to wish list" button - and there it is - all nice and organized for me, so I don't forget who asked for what!

You, too, can create Wish Lists on Amazon!

When you sign in to your amazon.com account, there is a button over on the right side of the page that says, "Wish List". Follow the directions. It is pretty easy.

My favorite part is that you can add to your amazon list from ANY website!

My kiddos have stuff from Zulily, Amazon, Toys 'R Us, Target, and many more stores, on their Amazon Wish Lists!

Check out Amazon Wish Lists Today!

Amazon Wish List

Now you can even share your wish lists via Facebook or email!

Wish Lists are Good 4 Kids & Great 4 Parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment