Friday, January 11, 2013

Ibotta - Better than Coupons = Cash Back!

I started using this app called Ibotta a few weeks ago.

A friend of mine referred me to this new way to save money, and I must say, she was right! It's awesome!

Click HERE to join Ibotta!

I go through the offers before I shop, touching the screen a few times for each product - and then add the items offering rebates to my shopping list.
Buy those items, and then take photos of my receipt with my tablet using the Ibotta app.

Within half an hour, I had a deposit in my paypal account for the rebates!

You can do it too!!

TODAY ONLY:
Sign up by Friday January 11th, 2013 at 12 noon PST and YOU qualify for the $5 Friend Bonus. Then you will have until Thursday, January 17th at midnight PST to redeem their first successful offer and receive your $5 bonus.

I already received my $5 bonus!!! Don't miss out on yours!

Now, I use my android tablet for this, but you can use your smart phone too!

Click HERE to join Ibotta!

I will be featured on a local news story next week talking about how wonderful the Ibotta program is!
Look for the link next week - but don't wait to sign up! I want YOU to get the $5 FREE Sign Up Bonus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment