Thursday, November 8, 2012

No Bake Cookies ~ Romeo & Juliet Cookies :)

My mom used to make these delicious no-bake cookies when I was young.
I LOVED them!
I finally asked her for the recipe, and my children love them too!



So, here is the VERY easy recipe!

Romeo & Juliet Cookies

In a Large Pot Boil the following:
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Butter
When to a rolling boil, add
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Stir

Add in:
3 Cups Oatmeal
5 Tablespoons Cocoa
1 Cup Coconut
Stir until well combined.
Remove from heat and drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
Cool and enjoy! :)

The best part of these cookies is not only are they EASY, you probably have everything in your kitchen right now to make them!

No Bake Cookies are Good 4 Kids ~ This Recipe being FAST & Easy is Good 4 Parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment