Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wish Lists



Between the over abundance of television advertisements during my children's favorite shows, and my mailbox overflowing with every catalog imaginable, I see the Christmas shopping imminent in my near future!

I love Christmas. Giving gifts is one of my favorite things to do.

I also love to shop.

But the choices are overwhelming - especially when I have fickle children who change their minds every 2 minutes!

I have been keeping track of the things my children ask for, and what I would actually like to see them receive on an amazon.com wishlist!


You can add any item from any website to your amazon.com wishlist.

Each of my children has their own wishlist, and it is customized to their own likes and wishes!




There are so many advantages to having everything in one place - and easy to share!

My sister-in-law and my mother have recently asked me what my children would like for Christmas. I was able to send the kids' wish lists with the click of my mouse!



1 comment: