Friday, October 28, 2011

Chocolate Wonderfall!! 10 Thumbs Up!


Our family enjoyed a dinner out at the Golden Corrall this week.

We were in awe of the transformation the dessert area of the buffet had undergone!

There was a GIGANTIC Chocolate Fountain, complete with an arrangement of delicious items to dip in the flowing chocolate.


My children had a hard time choosing what to dip - but once they started, it was hard to stop!

I had my eye on the coconut macaroons and strawberries right away!

I had a hard time making myself eat my dinner first!

There were so many tempting choices of food to dip in the fountain:





strawberries
coconut macaroons
pineapple
marshmallows
rice crispy treats


My youngest even tried to dip some gummy bears! Yummy!

So, if you're looking for a fun and delicious place to enjoy some dessert (not to mention the endless supply of choices at the dinner buffet), the Chocolate Wonderfall at The Golden Corrall is worth looking forward to!






All 5 of my family members gave it 2 Thumbs up for being Good 4 Kids ~ Good 4 Parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment