Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Take A Boat Trip Across Lake Michigan 1/2 Price!

We visit Ludington, Michigan, every summer.
When my children see the S.S. Badger, they ALWAYS ask to take a ride.
The four-hour boat cruise across Lake Michigan to Wisconsin sounds a lot more exciting to them, than it does to me, but I think we should still make the trip at least once.

What a great experience for them to learn about Lake Michigan and such a large ship!



My children and my husband watch the ship as it prepares for it's night voyage across Lake Michigan.


Right now you can buy passage for your entire family (up to 6 people) at Half Price on Groupon!

This just might be the time for our family to finally experience a cruise across Lake Michigan on the S.S. Badger!

Join us!

Boat Rides are Good 4 Kids ~ 1/2 Price is Good 4 Parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment