Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Corn Maze = Good Fun for All!

Never having been to a Corn Maze, and not sure about what exactly it entailed, my daughter and I ventured to a local family-owned orchard.

She convinced me to try out the Corn Maze!

I am glad she did!
We had a GREAT time!
There were a few different themes to chose from in the same maze - and once you chose your topic, you received a fun sheet with directions.

There were posts located throughout the maze with numbers on them, corresponding to your directions. One of ours was to sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" turning every time you sung a word, and head in the direction you end up facing! HOW FUN!


So, my 7-year-old daughter and I give the Corn Maze "4 Thumbs Up" for being Good 4 Kids and Good 4 Parents! :)


~Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment